John shaved his beloved beard last week to participate in the mustache growing contest with my brothers for their upcoming fishing trip in Alaska. I'm pretty sure he's got the trophy in the bag (sorry Matt & Jared, but the Morell men just aren't known for their facial hair). It took me a few days to get used to seeing John clean shaven. I'm not sure how he felt about me giggling every time I looked at him for the first 48 hours, but his new look totally threw me. Besides our wedding he hasn't been sans facial hair for a few years and it takes me back to the giddiness of when we were first dating. I know the beard will be back before I know it, so I'm enjoying my new man, even if there is some scratching from the stubble that comes with it.
Before
After
He had some fun and shaved in phases to test out some new looks..hopefully none of these become permanent.
No comments:
Post a Comment