Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Kitchen

Adios gross yellow and brown tile countertops that are impossible to keep clean. So long nasty, old faucet coming out of the wall. Bye-bye cupboards that won't close. Our kitchen remodel has begun! I am thrilled that we are starting this project much earlier than we originally planned and I know the next few weeks of washing bottles in the bathroom sink and eating out most meals (fun at first, but not after a couple of weeks) will be so worth it!
The kitchen before:
September2010A 036
September2010A 039

I was a little more than excited to rip those countertops out
September2010A 042

Strong like bull
September2010A 049

The kitchen after our day of demo on Friday:
September2010A 060
September2010A 061

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Can't wait for the after shots :)

Take pictures along the way because those are fun to see too.