Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daddy/daughter weekend

While I was playing with the girls this weekend John and Sloane had some QT. Friday night they hit up a friend's Christmas party. Saturday they ran errands and went to Jonah's 6th birthday party. That night they drove me to my party then stopped by the DalyKnight household to provide some entertainment while they waited for their baby to make his grand entrance. I love that daddy and daughter are gaga for each other.
But I'm wondering if Sloane was too busy making googly eyes at her dad to even notice that mama was MIA.

Happy Birthday Jonah!
December2010b 071

Sloane got into the pirate theme
December2010b 036

Aargh
December2010b 037

She'd rather chew on her sword than fight
December2010b 055

Sloane hung out with Grandma
December2010b 082

And papa Leo
December2010b 052

Lola looked out for her little cousin
December2010b 073

Chillin with Dave
December2010b 091

And mama Colleen
December2010b 105

No comments: