
There is a lot happening at the 10 month mark. Sloane's top 4 teeth are coming in. The front two have poked through and the others are on the verge. There's been some additional drooling and some fussing, but it hasn't been too bad. She's moving like crazy, still doing the army crawl that is so funny. She definitely wants her mom and dad around. If we walk out of her sight she lets us know she's not pleased. It's annoying, but also flattering. The girl still loves to wave, at EVERYTHING. It cracks me up. We were really progressing on our clapping, then I went away for a few days and all of our good work was lost. Way to go, dad. Her hair is starting to come in. Most of the time I still think she doesn't have a ton of hair then I see an old picture of baldy and realize how luscious those locks are these days. Sloane's eating a ton of new foods. She still likes the pureed fruits, but now refuses most of the pureed veggies and anything with meat in it, which I don't blame because those smell like cat food. She loves yogurt, pasta, ritz crackers, and cheese. Sloane loves other kiddos and continues to rock her daycare. The older kids always tell me how funny she thinks they are. I don't tell them that she's a really easy audience. Each day is more fun than the last and we are so lucky that this gal is ours.
Happy 10 months, Sloane! We love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment