On Sunday we hopped on the ferry and headed to Whidbey...
Where we hung out with our friends, snuggled babies, and ate lots and lots of fresh crab.
Unfortunately, miss Sloane decided she didn't really want to sleep that night. I was up with her from 12 - 1:30 then she decided she was done sleeping a little after 4. She would pop up from her pac'n'play and scream "MAMA! DADDA!" the reach over and shake Johns foot before sitting back down and laughing hysterically to herself. The first couple of times were hilarious. The last 30, not so much. After this went on for an hour we decided to pack up and catch the 6 am ferry. Got to see the sunrise as we were coming across the water which was beautiful. I told John (who'd been up drinking with his buddies til the wee hours) that he could go to sleep in the car if he wanted. He replied with, "I'd like to, but are you going to smother the baby?" It's a good thing she's so cute. The yardwork went undone and we happily napped all labor day.
No comments:
Post a Comment