Now that I have the quote wall I've always wanted, we've had fun adding new sayings and switching out quotes we are bored with. John keeps trying to get me to put up funny, yet slightly innapropriate quotes. I guess we should do it now in the years before Sloane starts reading. Each week I find something hilarious or sweet on pinterest that *must* go up. I just wish the wall was bigger.
New additions include:
Remember, as far as anyone knows we're a nice, normal family.
I like the way your heart beats.
All you need is love...and a dog.
And if the music is good you dance.
Marriage lets you annoy that one special person for the rest of your life.
I also carried my obsession into Sloane's room. I LOVED my duck, duck, goose project...
But the goose committed suicide a few weeks ago and the ducks each took a dive in the days that followed. Apparently the hot glue gun isn't quite as amazing as I thought. So Sloane got a mini-quote wall of her own.
I think it's time to stop.
Headed Home
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment