Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas morning

Ready to see what this whole Christmas thing is all about.  Nice bed head.





















What's this I see?  A new kitchen from Santa! 



I think she likes it!














Time to check out the stockings.  Sloane loved her cars and games.  She also wanted to be sure that Cooper got the treats out of her stocking.  We kept her away from the fifth of gin in dad's stocking.  He must have been a good boy.























On to presents.  After the first couple of gifts were opened, John asked me, very politely, if we were going to take 30 photos of each present being opened.  This gal's life is pretty well documented.























Cooper got Sloane a puppy pillow pet for Christmas and Sloane insisted on thanking her with a kiss.  We generally frown upon mouth to snout contact in this house, but I let it slide this time.  Sloane was just trying to spread the Christmas cheer.















Finally time for breakfast - dutch baby's by John!  They were delicious.


No comments: