Sloane loves to be swaddled like her sister. She doesn't get why the baby blankets aren't big enough to swaddle her.
She wants to have her diaper changed on the temporary changing station we've set up on the couch for Hazel. She insists on having a stack of her diapers next the stack of newborn diapers there. When her supply gets low she brings more out. When I go from changing Hazel's diaper to changing Sloane's I feel like I'm changing the diaper of a 13 year old. I swear she tripled in size overnight and seems HUGE next to her sister.
She doesn't understand why Hazel's "toys" are too small for her. She loves the vibrating chair and would die of happiness if we'd let her get into the swing. She'd spend all day playing and laying on Hazel's play mat if she could.
1 comment:
The 13 year old diaper comment has me in stitches. Seriously. I only had two in diapers for a few months, but I remember that well...I also only went through about 3 diapers a day with Bailey which is either gross negligence or an obviously needing to be potty-trained child (or both)! Bailey pulled all of those stunts-wanted in the crib and adored the play arch.
Post a Comment