7 sweet months, my love. My heart broke this month when we made the switch to formula. I just couldn't keep up and you blew through the freezer full of milk that I stockpiled. I miss it. Thinking about how much I miss our time together makes me cry. Then I pour myself a glass of wine and think about how easy formula is and how much I don't miss pumping and I'm okay with it. The other huge news this month - teeth! Your two bottom teeth are coming in and I can't wait to really see those suckers when you smile. You were a little fussier than normal but not bad - nice work. Two down, eighteen more to go. You aren't crawling yet but you are able to get around with a roll and tummy scoot combo. You are so pleased with yourself. You love to sit up and stand, until you don't like it any more and scream bloody murder. You eat sweet potatoes, carrots, prunes, and pears. You love puffs and mums. You are talking up a storm and we love your babble. You love your mom and dad but no one makes you happier than your sister. She's happy to sing to you, make funny faces at you, or hold you as long as it doesn't last longer than 10 seconds. You love to interact and grab anything or anyone it site. I can't wear hoop earrings anymore and Coop is keeping a wide berth for now. This whole adventure is just going by too fast Hazy. Slow down already so we can properly savor each moment with you.
Headed Home
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment