Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching Up

We've been having too much fun playing outside and haven't taken a ton of photos the past couple of weeks...here's a quick recap.

Sloane took her first dip in the pool...
August2010e7
August2010e6
August2010e8
August2010e14
August2010e23

Cole and Bob came over for a Sunday swim and bbq.
August2010e69
Sloane eyed my first homemade cheesecake, but didn't get a bite. It was delicious!
August2010e73

The Knights, the Kimblers and Brian came over for some salmon and baby holding.
August2010e77
August2010e78
August2010e80

We've had a lot of fun hanging out with our happy gal!
August2010e81
August2010e82

3 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Kelly she is just so darn cute!! I love the skinny dipping pictures! :)

The Campbells said...

So cute! I want to smooch her perfect little lips! Cameron wants to see her friend again soon!

Heidi Bruch said...

Stalking your blog - hope you do not mind. I am just in love with your little girl - she is beyond gorgeous. Simply edible. Hope to bump into you guys and introduce the girls:-)