
Each photo from that night made me thankful for something different that these gals bring into my life. These are the type of friends that move happy hours to homes because hanging out with the kiddos is way more fun than checking out the newest restaurant. These are the type of friends who run right in to snuggle the new baby then quickly move on to give the pup some attention because they know that's important too.

These are the friends you've known since grade school.

And college

These are the friends you name your kid after.
Nicole and Sloane Nicole

The Seattle fivesome will soon be a foursome as Jen and her family make the big move to Montana. It makes me sad. We've gotten so comfortable in this friendship that I almost forgot that big changes like this can be made.
Love you girls!
5 comments:
i am so lucky to call you girls my friends - will miss you jenny!!
Ahhhh that is suck a sweet post Kel. Girlfriends truly are such a priority and such a blessing. I miss Jenny already and she hasn't even left.
Love you!
Such a sweet post Kelly! Jenny and family are sure going to be missed around here! And I agree, I can only hope our girls have as great of a group of friends as we all do!
This is such a sweet post Kelly! Jenny is going to miss you girls so much!
Post a Comment