I'm officially back to work. It's so many good and so many not so good emotions all at the same time. It's fun to see colleagues I like and have missed, and nice to be back in a routine that is so familiar. It's so incredibly hard to think about being away from Sloane. I know how lucky I am to have had an amazing 14 weeks at home with her. We were also lucky to find a really wonderful daycare so dropping her off today wasn't as traumatic as I worried it would be. The two test days we did there last week helped me get all of my tears out in advance.
This is is the smile I got as we were heading out the door this morning. Are you kidding me?
Sloane has won over everyone at her daycare. She is the youngest of a pretty small group of kids and I got a full report from a couple of the older kids when I picked her up today. According to those kiddos she doesn't cry at all, she smiles a lot, and she especially likes it when they make funny faces at her :)
3 comments:
Loving all the blog updates!! Glad to hear the first day went well. Sounds like you guys have been busy and having fun. Sloane was too cute in her Husky gear!
Cannot wait to see her this Sunday!
you can't get cuter than that!
Post a Comment