Weight: 19 lbs. 2 oz (95%)
Height: 27.5 in (90-95%)
Noggin: 43.5 cm (75-90%)
Sloane is one big, happy baby. She cries so little that she was recently labeled "bad birth control" by friends, but still just enough so that we know she isn't a robot. I'm so thankful she isn't much of a crier, but then when she does cry it is so very sad. Her hair is starting to come in. Pigtails are a ways down the road as right now it looks like Jim Carrey's bowl cut in Dumb & Dumber. Her wonderful cheeks keep getting bigger. She is very active and wants to grab everything in sight. She's still pretty spastic so sometimes that means a sweet and gentle cradle of your cheek, other times it means a b slap across your face. She loves her little jumping station and does a hilarious booty wiggle whenever you are changing her clothes, changing her diaper, or she's excited. She LOVES Cooper. Whenever she sees the pup she giggles and reaches out to grab her. She's eaten lots of different fruits and veggies...now it's time for some of the more interesting mixes. Current favorite songs are How Much is that Doggy in the Window and Yankee Doodle. She loves to stand and dance. Sloane had (and is still getting over) her first real sickness. Fever, bad cough, congestion. It was no fun. And just as she is starting to get over it, John and I get it. Ah, family sharing. Her bedtime has started to creep up so she's now hitting the sack between 7:30 and 8:00 and sleeping until that time the next morning. There is still the occasional night where she'll need a diaper change or binky. We've been lucky with her sleep patterns but I just read in the materials that her doctor gave us that "many babies who have previously slept through the night begin to wake again." That scares me.
We are looking forward to Sloane's first Christmas and all the adventures that 2011 will bring!
6 months:

5 months:

3 months:

6 months:

5 months:

3 months:
4 comments:
Such a sweet update for a sweet little girl. She is getting so big! Can you believe it's another Huskie/Husker matchup next week? :)
Love these stat/month review posts. Helps me know what I have to look forward to - like sleeping through the night. :) Cash has regressed through his 3 month growth spurt and I am looking forward to the post-spurt even though I know it is always changing.
She is so cute and I love that hair coming in.
Such a big girl! Sloane and Em could be the next beach volleyball duo to take over the world. So happy she's happy and healthy. Miss you guys!
What a big girl! She is as big as her bear now! 19lbs, oh my!!Cameron has her 6 month checkup this week and I think she is only like 14lbs!
Post a Comment