Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a wonderful long weekend...a little bit lazy, a little bit busy, some project finished, time with family and friends, but too few pictures were taken. Friday night we had margaritas and fajitas with the Knights, the Tolzmanns, and the Adam Poorts.
Saturday Sloane and I met up with Andrea for a walk and some shopping then we snuggled in for pizza and a movie at home. Sunday we took advantage of the sunshine and went for a long family walk and some coffee then John did some projects outside. That afternoon we headed over to Sandy and Leo's to drop off the girl so John and I could have a date night. Papa and Grandma took Sloane for a walk and she even got to enjoy some time on the swings.
January2011i 035

January2011i 036

On monday (a holiday for me) Sloane and I scored some deals at the outlet mall with Nicki and then on Tuesday (another holiday for me woo-hoo!) we spent some quality time with Mimi. It was a wonderful four day weekend but now its back to the grind.

No comments: