Famous foursomes?
Paul, Ringo, John, and George
Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Cowardly Lion
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda
Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia
John, Kelly, Sloane, and Baby Poort
Okay, we aren't famous but we are soon to be a foursome. We are beyond thrilled that Sloane is going to become a big sister in May! John and I couldn't be more excited about this new addition to our family.
We're 16 weeks along and were too excited to wait for our official 20 week ultrasound to find out the sex. Luckily we got to sneak into my dad's office tonight for a sneak peek. It looks like we'll be adding another GIRL to our family! We are so excited.
This 3d shot is a little freaky but so cool - it's our girl showing her muscles.
We are getting into project mode and looking forward to life with two kiddos. I love how fast pregnancy goes the second time around and am loving having all of the pains of the first trimester fade into the glory of the second. We are doing all we can to get Sloane used to the idea of a baby around. She, of course, has no idea what is happening though she's thrilled with her new baby dolls and treats them very sweetly. We talk about the baby that's in mama's belly and she immediately lifts up my shirt, gets her face within an inch of my stomach in an effort to see it, then starts poking in my belly button since she is sure it's there. Love that our love is going to be a big sister. The kiddos will be about 23 months apart.
We are pretty freakin' excited about this ride.
*Sorry, Coop, of course I meant five.
Headed Home
11 years ago
10 comments:
Yippee!!!!!
Just today, Lola out of the blue said "I remember when Bailey kissed me when I was in your tummy". I said "How?" and she replied "She kissed your tummy and left a little wet spot that I felt." I didn't have the heart to explain that she was floating in liquid in my tummy...
You're going to love sisters!
A girl. Sisters. So fun. I wanted a girl. Sigh.
I guess I will slowly understand what the brother bond means too. People speak highly of it. :)
Glad to have you along this mothering road with me. I think it is time for another walk or maybe a dinner with Cole sometime soon.
Congrats from Brooke the Blog Stalker! You guys sure make adorable little girls, no doubt this one is going to be gorgeous like her big sister. Very cool.
Sisters are the best!! Yay. Congrats J, K, S and C!
Beyond excited for you! Xo
Congrats Poort family!! Sisters will be amazing! xoxo.
Kell! Sisters are wonderful. Our girls are 2 yrs, 3 weeks apart-it is wonderful! Two is better than one....congrats! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
So happy for you guys--siblings are truly the best.
Yayyy! Congratulations to you guys! The girls will be the best of friends! Double the tutu's, double the fun, right?!
Wow! I am WAY behind on your blog! I had no clue...until JUST NOW that you had found out you were having a girl!! You knew it! Love that Sloane is going to have a baby sister...congrats to you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment