The view from the door.
Great rug made from Flor tiles. The bedding was super easy to make and means we have lots of different patterned sheet options.
The wall above the crib. The initial in the blank space has been removed to continue to drive Mimi crazy. This whole keeping the name a secret has been tough but fun. I had such a blast putting these pieces together. Beside the alphabet print and cat in the hat, I made everything else on the wall. Finally made all of the hours spent on pinterest worth it. Celery stamps (upper left), flowers made from toilet paper rolls (lower right), and fun with paint chips.
3 comments:
WoW! That's REALLY amazing Kelly...nice work!
Love your nursery! You are so incredibly creative, my friend. Teal and red are definitely a favorite combo of mine too.
It looks fabulous! I love all of your great pinterest ideas - the finished pieces look amazing! She will love her room!
Post a Comment