Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

John, Johnny P, Poort, JP, Juan, Juan Puerto...now dad. Happy Father's day. Just when I thought I couldn't love you more, we went and had a baby. You are a natural and seeing you with her makes my heart skip a beat. Sloane is one lucky girl to have you as a dad. We love you so very much.

052

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Happy Father's Day Juan Puerto.

Keep up the blogging . . .I am loving it :-)

Erin said...

Ahhh Happy 1st Father's Day John - looking forward to meeting your baby girl tonight
I'm with Jenny - please keep up the posting :)

Amy D. said...

Kelly, found your blog through Erin's. CONGRATS!!! She is just beautiful and I had so much fun seeing familiar faces on your blog. Tell your parents hello, give that baby a hug and get your ankles back..... the real fun has begun.