That print is so cute! And of course your baby girl is beautiful. Please tell me what brand this blanket/onesie combo is.
Kelly it was so fun to see you & meet little Sloane!! She is precious & I am glad I have your blog now~so cute! Anyhoo, hopefully we will see you guys in Bozeman sometime soon! al
It's Circo from Target and it's a 4 pack so this will be a series :)
I love her expression in the 2nd photo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That print is so cute! And of course your baby girl is beautiful. Please tell me what brand this blanket/onesie combo is.
Kelly it was so fun to see you & meet little Sloane!! She is precious & I am glad I have your blog now~so cute! Anyhoo, hopefully we will see you guys in Bozeman sometime soon! al
It's Circo from Target and it's a 4 pack so this will be a series :)
I love her expression in the 2nd photo!
Post a Comment