Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello Sloane

It's been a while since I posted a barrage of Sloane photos. You're welcome.
Kelly phone oct 014

We've been getting lots of tummy time.
October2010d 033

October2010d 036

Chillin' after a tub.
October2010d 002
October2010d 010

October2010d 100

She's grabbing everything and wants to hold her own bottle.
October2010d 030

October2010d 032

October2010d 042

Greg came over for a visit
October2010d 044

Mimi gave us this awesome new vest
October2010d 053
October2010d 065

We're loving the bumbo aka baby docking station.
October2010d 068

This girl is scrumptious...please ignore my pink camo pants in this photo.
October2010d 076

October2010d 077

Sloane gives lots of very sloppy kisses
October2010d 084

Cole and Nicki loved the vest too.
October2010d 119

And thought Sloane looked pretty tough in it.
October2010d 121

October2010d 138

John calls this Sloane's James Dean photo.
October2010d 124

It's hard to look tough when you're drooling.
October2010d 123

October2010e3

October2010d 163

October2010d 102

I don't think this girl could get any cuter.

1 comment:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Such great photos! I too love the vest! But I especially love all of her little facial expressions! So cute!