Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey you!

Yeah, you!
October2010h 009

What the hell is going on? Did we do something wrong? Were we looking too rested? Do you think you're missing some sort of 2 am party every night? Maybe it's because you knew that I've been bragging about you sleeping through the night since you were 8 weeks old. Do you feel bad for the jealous new parents and want to put me in my place? Is that why you've decided to wake up at least 4 or 5 times a night for the past week? I'm sorry...whatever I did. I promise to keep my mouth shut from here on out when others ask how you are sleeping. Believe me when I tell you that you aren't missing out...we are snoozing away at 2 am, not having a dance party in the living room. So how about we return to that luxurious sleep schedule...sound good?
October2010h 006

Thanks. I love you. A lot.

No comments: