
She was our amazing labor and delivery nurse at Swedish. Every time I think back to Sloane's birth I realize just how lucky we were to have her there. Not only was she a calming presence and wonderful coach in the delivery room, she was also pretty dang cool. We've exchanged emails over the past few months and finally got together this weekend so she could see in person just how much Sloane has grown.
One of my only regrets from the delivery (besides spending so much time on an ipod playlist and ending up with a stereo in our room that didn’t have input connections) was that we didn’t get a picture of Suzanne and Sloane at the hospital. Understandably, it was an overwhelming time. Then, of course, I forgot my camera for our get together this weekend so these phone shots will have to suffice.


Looking forward to a doggy play date with Suzanne and her pup soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment