We are LOVING the Seattle snow! After a brief trip into work yesterday, I picked the girl up from daycare early so we wouldn't get stuck in the afternoon storm and we snuggled in for the night. How wonderful to get a text at 9:15 last night from work announcing that we'd be closed today. Oh how I love working for a school! John decided to stay home today and work on our kitchen so we all got to sleep in, snuggle in bed with our smiley gal for a bit this morning, and then bundle everyone up for a walk to the (very busy) local coffee shop. Sloane wasn't quite sure what was going on with all the white stuff and spent our whole walk wide eyed, checking everything out. Cooper, on the other hand, knew exactly what was in store and couldn't have been a happier pup.
Sloane's taking a long afternoon nap, John headed out to Home Depot for some supplies, Coop is exhausted from her very exciting morning and won't likely move from her bed for the rest of the afternoon, and I'm trying to decide if I should tackle a project around the house or snuggle up for a bit with my book. Yes indeed, I love snow days.
1 comment:
Just had to tell you that the holiday photo above with the elf ears on sloane is the cutest darn thing ever. Hope you are framing that one - God, she is a doll. You guys are too fun!
Post a Comment