Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I missed you

I headed to Chicago for a conference this weekend...four days away from my baby. My first time away - it sucked. Luckily I have an incredible husband who kept her alive, entertained her, did laundry, cleaned the house, and managed to text me 23 pictures documenting their time together. And three audio clips of my girl giggling. It made the distance not seem so far, made the time away fly, and made me so excited to get home. I missed you guys (that's you too, Cooper).

Here is the documentation of our weekend...I thought about including the text that accompanied each photo but once I started reading it all together it got a bit gaggy because, yeah, we missed each other. So glad to be home.


John's photos:
1295923682492

1295923686326

1295923689745

1295923693515

1295923705580

1295923698020

1295923701360

1295923708795

1295923712165

1295923715550

1295923718722

1295923722119

1295923725905

1295923729646

1295923732983

1295923743358

1295923747052

1295923754066

1295923758162

1295923764026

PART951295924725115

1295927287587

1295930922184


Kelly's photos from the art institute and the park nearby ie when I wasn't stuck in a conference room:

1295893331078

1295893905234

1295894783408

1295895386671

1295898379629

1295898242890

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like John did an awesome job as Mr. Mom - no surprise there though! Also looks like you had fun in Chicago - one my of favorite cities. Hopefully you had a chance to experience Giordano's pizza while you were there - yum!