
Thanks for your patience (that’s you uncle JJ) during this time off from blogging. We have a lot to catch up on…Sloane’s great grandma Virginia came to visit, Max Montana Morell turned 1, Sloane got her FIRST TOOTH, and much more! But in the midst of the excitement our computer (which was already on the fritz) decided to stop letting us upload our photos. Not cool. We are working on getting it fixed, but please know that Sloane is alive and well (despite that fact that I did almost kill her a couple of weeks ago when I didn't catch a tag that was still on a stuffed animal before I gave it to her and she almost choked on it – I’ve officially taken myself out of running for parent of the year)…and there are many more photos to come. It’s also worth noting that the Angry Pirates have started up bowling again and I got 5 strikes during one game last week….and the domination of the claw machine continues. Stay tuned for more.
1 comment:
losing my patience! only 1 new picture...
Post a Comment