Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crawling, waving, clapping

Oh my god (or OMG as my mom would say) this is all happening so fast.
Our girl is CRAWLING. She's been doing a semi-crawl for a few weeks but last week moved into the full on army crawl. She gets the most determined look on her face as she starts to move. I love that Sloane has moved on to this stage but we'll be busier than ever keeping her away from the fireplace and trying to make sure my floors are clean. Not easy when Cooper has started her spring shed. While I've gotten used to finding dog hair everywhere and having Coop in our lives is worth every daily (yes, I said daily) sweeping, I need my floors to be spotless if Sloane's going to be cruising around on them. Yeah, I know, first time mom. I'm sure I'll get over it eventually.

I mentioned the WAVING in earlier posts but it's just gotten so hilarious. When I go to wake her up in the morning Sloane opens her eyes, smiles, then waves. She waves at everything and everyone. We wave to her room when head to eat breakfast, we wave goodbye to Coop as we are leaving the house, she even waves goodbye to the house as we are pulling out of the driveway. It's pretty cute.
 

 
Next on the list of "tricks" is CLAPPING and Sloane's just started to pick it up. When certain claps actually make noise she looks bewildered and thrilled all at the same time. It's priceless.

No comments: