Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gross

We are sick. Well, Sloane and I are...lucky John has been able to avoid our bug. I think it might have something to do with the hand sanitizer that he always has within in reach. And we aren't just sick, we are gross. You've never seen so much snot in your life. I could go on, but I won't. We are on the mend and thankful for naps, humidifiers and, most important, boogy wipes.

Sad sack
March2011a 017

Ahh, the comfort of our binks.
March2011a 032

And, somehow, we were able to smile through it all.
March2011a 026

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Having a sick baby is hard enough. Having a sick baby while being sick is super duper hard. You should get an award after this week. Hang in there and let me know if there is anything you need. I can come bring you anything!