As much as I love the rain, and I do, I will admit how nice it is to once again resume our evening walks. The last time we got to do these with any regularity Sloane was still just a wee babe and slept through the entire outing. Now she's a big girl*, sitting up and facing forward, taking in all the sites.
We had a fun walk to our neighborhood park on Tuesday. This gal loves to swing.


Swinging is pretty exhausting

* Big as in growing up, not big as in large person. Mimi gave me a very stern talking to this weekend about calling her precious granddaughter a gentle giant in a previous post.
2 comments:
Yikes...Mimi would not like that I describe Lola as "gigantic". I mean it in a loving way and as in hugely tall, not obese. :) I'm asked almost every single day if I have twins...and they're over 2 years apart!
Love all the updates! I miss those Seattle spring teaser days and I miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment